[Spambayes] this might seem fickle...

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Mar 31 10:53:15 EST 2004

Your experience is far from the first evidence that the Spambayes toolbar is flaky. For example: I've colored my "delete" and "recover" buttons red and green, respectively. This morning, for no obvious reason, the buttons reverted to yellow, and I had to re-color them. The developers often make the point that Outlook's plugin interfaces are sloppily written and poorly documented. I suppose we're lucky that the Spambayes plugin works at all.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]On Behalf Of Nathan Sudds
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 6:19 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] this might seem fickle...

But I can't seem to get the icons back for my spambayes toolbar... I installed a toolbar for putting paypal payment buttons into my emails... it's another outlook addon.. ever since then the icons for Spambayes show up as the paypal icons... it's a minor thing but it's pretty annoying for a visual person like myself... any advice?

I'm using the Windows version of the Outlook Addon of spambayes and I am running windows XP Pro with Outlook 2000.  SpamBayes version .81 to start with but now I'm running the new .9 version.. and I'm glad it's much faster on my machine than .81 was... but I wouldn't mind having those icons back...

Thanks,

Nathan Sudds | CreativeDirector
 <mailto:nsudds at arkitekture.com> nsudds at arkitekture.com

::: ARKITEKTURE::::::::::::::