[Spambayes] this might seem fickle...

Nathan Sudds nsudds at arkitekture.com
Tue Mar 30 18:19:22 EST 2004

But I can't seem to get the icons back for my spambayes toolbar... I
installed a toolbar for putting paypal payment buttons into my emails...
it's another outlook addon.. ever since then the icons for Spambayes show up
as the paypal icons... it's a minor thing but it's pretty annoying for a
visual person like myself... any advice?

I'm using the Windows version of the Outlook Addon of spambayes and I am
running windows XP Pro with Outlook 2000.  SpamBayes version .81 to start
with but now I'm running the new .9 version.. and I'm glad it's much faster
on my machine than .81 was... but I wouldn't mind having those icons back...

Thanks,

Nathan Sudds | CreativeDirector
nsudds at arkitekture.com

      ::: ARKITEKTURE:::::::::::::: focusing our sites on building yours

            [launch] // www.arkitekture.com