[Spambayes] Images

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 29 01:06:42 EST 2004

> I worked any time with V 0.6 and change
> the pictures/icons in the folder /img
> I changed to Version 0.9 an I missing the icons!
> I´s possible to work with my own icons??

I'm not 100%, but I think that the images have since been changed to be
built into the .dll rather than loaded separately, and so this trick isn't
possible anymore, unless you can edit them in there somehow.

On the other hand, if you run the plug-in from source, you can definitely
still do this.  Whether or not that's worth it is another question...

=Tony Meyer

---