[Spambayes] Configuring Spambayes without X11

Lee Hoffner lhoffner at directedmotion.com
Tue Mar 23 20:38:28 EST 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 09:19 pm, Tony Meyer wrote:
> Can't you use Lynx without X11?
Lynx didn't automatically run when I ran sb_imapfilter.py -b. Instead, I got
an error that said I needed to supply a server name and username. In any
event, I figured the interface would be graphically based, and I am somewhat
"challenged" at interpreting graphically based material in Lynx.

> In any case, the answer is that you manually enter the various option
> values in the configuration file.  There are three FAQ's that should
> contain all the information you need.
>
> FAQ 4.11:
>
> <http://spambayes.org/faq.html#how-do-i-configure-spambayes>
>
> FAQ 4.12:
>
> <http://spambayes.org/faq.html#now-i-know-what-the-format-looks-like-but-wh
>a t-options-do-i-need-to-set>
>
> FAQ 4.13:
>
> <http://spambayes.org/faq.html#why-is-spambayes-ignoring-my-configuration-f
>i le>

I will check these out post haste! And thanks for the references.