[Spambayes] Spambayes + Outlook Express

Charles Fox fox at centurysoftware.com.au
Thu Mar 18 02:33:34 EST 2004

Hi *,

I installed spambayes for outlook express and i didn't beleive
how good this was compared to other products. Excellent work
spambayes guys.

It seems that I have developed a problem. Spam is now getting
through and when I try to "train" using the browser interface I
get python error -

----- Viz ---

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\spambayes\Dibbler.py", line 453,
in found_terminator

    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

.. . . .< more stuff> . . . .
DBRunRecoveryError: (-30982, 'DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database
recovery -- fatal region error detected; run recovery')

-----
Can anyone give me a pointer on where to start looking to fix this ?
I really want my heat shield back :-(
Thanks Fox