[Spambayes] VERY confusing...

Erin Lazzaro hera at optonline.net
Wed Mar 17 21:05:05 EST 2004

I have Norton also, and whenever it detects a virus on an email, it displays an informational dialog.  Downloading pauses until you dismiss the dialog.  If that's the problem, then I don't think SpamBayes can help.  There should be a way to configure Norton so it doesn't pause (it's a major pain), but I haven't found it yet.
-Erin Lazzaro