[Spambayes] Question about the SB proxy

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Wed Mar 17 09:36:59 EST 2004

Thanks for the answer. I guess that what I need to do is to change the
configuration and tag the 'unsure' mails in a similar manner (e.g. add
'unsure' to the To: list) and then add another rule to move them to a
folder, similar to what I already do with the spam (with awesome success, I
must say)

Thanks,
Amir