[Spambayes] error messages

Stephen Ng sng2004x at netscape.net
Wed Mar 17 08:30:28 EST 2004

Tony,

It seems to happen almost all the time. sb_server does not crash. It
just continues until the next time it tries to find a file in spam-cache
that is not there, then it will print the relevant trace back and error
message.

I don't have any anti virus running so I don't know what if anything has
removed the file.

Stephen Ng