[Spambayes] Would like to move SpamBayes databases

Tony Weber tweber at siemens-emis.com
Wed Mar 10 11:11:48 EST 2004

Folks,

Our sysadm department is strictly limiting user profile disk space and I
would like to move my SpamBayes databases out of the this area.

Specifically, I would like to move the databases out of:

    C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\SpamBayes

to a directory local to my PC.

I tried moving the file and creating a shortcut in the above directory, but
that did not work.

I am running Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002, service pack 1.
This site is running Outlook 2002 SP1 with a central Exchange server.

Is there a way to do this?

(Anthony A.) Tony Weber                   tweber at siemens-emis.com
Siemens Power Transmission & Distribution, Inc.    Mail drop: 012
7225 Northland Drive             Brooklyn Park, MN 55428-1540 USA
Office: (763)536-4461    Fax: (763)536-4919    Lab: (763)536-4665