[Spambayes] Important notify about your e-mail account.

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Thu Mar 4 11:16:45 EST 2004

Ok, I'm missing it. Why are these being passed on by the spambayes mailing
list?

My ISP is warning that these are being sent to a lot of users of various
ISPs and apparently reflectors, and that the password foils most virus
scanners, and that yes, the attachment is viral (usually Beagle.K) so
don't open it.

Answering my own question, perhaps this is an unmoderated reflector with
no human intervention in the subscription process..?