[Spambayes] Correcting Database

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 3 19:35:46 EST 2004

> Say I make a mistake, call a ham a spam, and hit the Train
> button before realizing it.  Is there any way to correct the error?

Yes.  If you're using the Outlook plug-in, then simply go to the Spam
folder, and click the "Recover from spam" button.  All the appropriate
training will be done.

If you're using sb_server, then use the "Find message" query on the front
page to find the message.  It'll present you with the standard review page,
with that message on it.  Again, do the training, and all the appropriate
untraining/retraining will be done.

If you're using sb_imapfilter or sb_pop3dnd, then simply move the message
into the correct training folder, rerun the filter, and the appropriate
training will be done.

If you're using sb_mboxtrain, then I don't know the steps :)  I'm sure it
can be done, though.

=Tony Meyer

---