[Spambayes] PocketPC

Erin Lazzaro hera at optonline.net
Tue Mar 2 05:43:20 EST 2004

Mark,

Of course, the step where I reduce to the 5 most misclassified before training has to be done on the desktop -- the Spam field isn't available in Pocket Inbox.

Also, my initial test indicated that folder moves (such as dragging from Inbox to Junk or vice versa) from Pocket Inbox aren't seen by SpamBayes -- ActiveSync appears to move the messages outside of Outlook, without notifying the plugin.  I may have missed something here.

Anybody:  If you do "recursive" training with only a few messages added each time, how long should it take to get reasonable results?  After three cycles with an increment of 5, last night's results were 2 misclassified ham and 531 misclassified/unsure spam to only 30 correctly classified spam (I didn't get a count of the good ham).

Thanks,
Erin Lazzaro