[Spambayes] 1.0 RC 2 does not work with my Outlook 2002

Taed Wynnell TaedN at vertical.com
Tue Jun 29 16:57:11 CEST 2004

I'm running Outlook 2002 (with all updates) on my Windows NT 4.0 Server
(with all updates).  It installs seemingly fine, and I get the normal menu
bar.  However, the pull-down SpamBayes menu does not respond to a mouse
click, and the program does not do any filtering on my Inbox, so it seems
completely non-functional.  I installed it again, and it still didn't work.
I had rebooted and restarted Outlook a number of times in between.

I then re-installed 1.0 RC 1 and all was fine again.  I had also not had the
issue with any prior release (I've been using it for about 6 months).

If anyone is interested, I'm willing to install again and collect whatever
logs or whatever that is needed, just tell me what to get...

Thanks (for this and for everyone's work on SpamBayes)...