[Spambayes] Setting up outlook express rules

zeretul at comcast.net zeretul at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 05:49:23 EDT 2004

How should I set up my rule editor to filter Spam into my deleted folder. The users info page says that the proxy server classifies the mail before it arrives on my OE program, but I have not seen this classification after a week of training this program. I have thought about using the word Spam in the trigger, but need to know where to apply it. I need to apply it to the "To" line, "Subject" line,  "From" line or "Message body". Which will recognize the proxy classification?