[Spambayes] 1.0rc1:sb_imapfilter fails after install over b1

Neil Brooks N.F.Brooks at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 13:22:57 EDT 2004

I have been running b1 quite happily but after installing rc1 on top of b1,
I get an exception as shown below. It also fails to import msginfoDB when
starting filtering mode.

This is running on W2K with Python 2.3.3

C:\Python23\Scripts>..\python sb_imapfilter.py -b
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sb_imapfilter.py", line 121, in ?
    from spambayes.UserInterface import UserInterfaceServer
  File "c:\python23\lib\site-packages\spambayes\UserInterface.py", line 89,
in ?

    from spambayes import Stats
  File "C:\Python23\lib\site-packages\spambayes\Stats.py", line 34, in ?
    from spambayes.message import msginfoDB
ImportError: cannot import name msginfoDB

Any suggestions?
--
Neil Brooks
Small Systems Team Leader