[Spambayes] Locked range conflict

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 20:31:53 EDT 2004

[Bill Lantz]
> Since I loaded Spambayes (which does a great job) my backup to external
> hard drive gives me error message and back up of "locked range conflict".
> Can you shed some light or what to do so I can back up. This only happens
> on Outlook. I run win 2000 and Outlook 2000.

Sorry, I really have no idea what this is about.  You should probably ask
your backup software vendor what that message means (it's not coming from
SpamBayes), and how to work around it.  The backup software I use on WinXP
refuses to back up anything that's currently in use, so I close Outlook (and
most everything else) before running a backup (and that has nothing to do
with SpamBayes).