[Spambayes] mozilla

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 25 07:31:30 CEST 2004

[Dorothy Wyatt]
> I have spambayes at work where I have no choice but to use Outlook,
> and it work greats, and some little icons in the toolbar that I can
> "remove, etc" messages from spambayes. Can I set it up this way in
> mozilla ??

[Tim Peters]
> Sorry, I'm afraid not.  "Nice" integration with a specific
> email client is a relatively enormous amount of tedious work,
[...]

Just in case you don't know - you can use SpamBayes with Mozilla (Mail), but
without the nice integration.  You use the same installer, but choose
"sb_server" rather than the Outlook plug-in.  It's certainly not as
convenient as the plug-in, but the end results are the same.

=Tony Meyer

---