[Spambayes] Enhancement Suggestion

Joshua Green Josh.Green at BTinternet.com
Tue Jan 27 20:44:30 EST 2004

I notice that a lot of my spam gets addressed to the same group of people.
Although I mark mail as spam of this type, the software doesn't seem to use
the address list in the mail to deduce that any other mail to the same set
of people is likely to be spam. Since more than half of my spam falls into
this category, you are missing a very useful test for spam by this omission,
particularly since the probability factor associated would be very high and
particularly decisive all other things being equal.

Joshua Green