[Spambayes] is this a bug in pop3proxy

tim+spambayes at coote.org tim+spambayes at coote.org
Fri Jan 16 13:05:28 EST 2004

I thought that this had gone away (IOError when trying to access some cached files), but
it's back again. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the suggestion to work. I've added
a [globals] section to bayescustomize.ini, and added a line:
verbose:True

but that seems to get removed when I look at the file with the admin ui. is this the
right file to modify and have I got the syntax right. if so, I suppose that I want to
retry without looking at the admin ui. however, I'm pretty sure that before I looked at
the admin ui, I got no more information in /var/log/messages, which is where I'd expect
to see the messages.