[Spambayes] Problem installing Spambay

Walt Cone wcone1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 00:32:27 EST 2004

To who it may concern,

     I downloaded your newest release of the Spambay plug inprogram, and
here is the error I got when I ran the install program.  I shut off the
firewall and Norton antivirus program before starting the program.  I would
like to try this program but can't get it to work.  Here is the text and
screen of the complete error.

Error
---------------------------
C:\Program Files\Spambayes Outlook Addin\spambayes_addin.dll  Unable to
register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed; code 0x00000000.  Click
Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway (not recommended), or Abort to
cancel installation.
Abort   Retry   Ignore
     Well there you have it.  If I could get some help I would apriciate it.
I also do not use Microsoft Word as my editor.  I use the plain text as my
default setting in Outlook.  I am running windows XP and office XP.  Thank
you,

Walt Cone
 IM wcone3 at hotmail.com
 (yahoo) wcone1951 at yahoo.com