[Spambayes] RE: POP3 proxy blew up while trying to train - Uh, never mind...

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Mon Feb 23 20:14:59 EST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:04:21 -0800, Kurt <kurtbuff at spro.net> wrote:

> As a matter of hygiene, would it make a difference if I started cleaning
> out the ham cache, to bring it in to line with the size of the spam
> cache?

Generally speaking, a more balanced ham/spam ratio gives better results.
If it's working satisfactorily for you, then don't worry about it.

--

Exprimez vous!; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone