[Spambayes] Problem with Outlook Plugin

Patrick Hess phess at phess.best.vwh.net
Wed Feb 18 06:39:15 EST 2004

Hello,

       I've been using (and loving) SpamBayes at home for a while now.
       I decided to install the Outlook Plugin (0.7?  0.8?) at work and,
       for some reason, it seized up (doesn't sort anything and won't
       take any hints).  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a
       number of times and nothing fixes it.  I suspect there's a
       problem in the training or configuration.

       I would like to start clean by uninstalling the plugin and then
       I will remove the training and configuration.  Can someone point
       me at which files to remove once the plugin has been uninstalled?

       Please reply to this email address as I am not subscribed to
       any of your distributions.

       Thank you for a wonderful product and keep up the good work!

Best regards,
 Patrick                          mailto:phess at phess.best.vwh.net