[Spambayes] Funny behavior of Outlook plugin

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Feb 6 18:36:47 EST 2004

This is a "feature" :)  Spambayes (or is it SpamBayes? <wink> goes to
efforts to exclude mails you yourself composed for this exact reason - that
Outlook often stores your replies in the same folder.  You should find that
original messages you compose are not able to be filtered or scored,
regardless of the folder they appear in.  Mails you composed, but then
received *are* still filterable - it is just the original that isn't.

Mark.