[Spambayes] Spam block

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Feb 6 15:23:13 EST 2004

No, SpamBayes does not work with the free web-based email systems like
Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. At least, not unless you pay extra and get POP3
or IMAP access to your Yahoo or Hotmail account. If you do that, you can
use SpamBayes with the Outlook plug-in or the POP3/IMAP proxies to
filter mail, and you would read your mail with whatever mail program you
wanted.

  _____