[Spambayes] imap filter Query

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 4 20:36:14 EST 2004

> > X-Spambayes-MailId:1075888978
>
> Always wondered if the X-Spambayes-MailId duplication is a
> bug or a feature for a purpose I'm not aware of. Can anyone
> clear this?

So it was (well, if one of the options was set).  I've fixed this, so it'll
be fixed in the next release.

Note that it's often worth asking this sort of thing on the list, especially
if a quick google doesn't find the answer, because it might (like this time)
be a problem that the developers weren't aware of.  This was a relatively
harmless problem, of course.

=Tony Meyer

---