[Spambayes] Need a shortcut for the Outlook plug-in

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Wed Feb 4 03:35:23 EST 2004

I guess this is more like an enhancement request than a question, but still
on can try...

This is regarding the Outlook 2000 plug-in.

Is there a way to expand the Spambayes menu item 'Show spam clues for
current message' into a shortcut-able item, so that I can invoke it via a
keyboard shortcut (Alt-<whatever>) or to associate it with a button? As far
as I can see, the Spambayes menu does not appear in
Menu->Customize->Commands, but still...

Amir

"The C Programming Language - A language which combines the flexibility of
assembly language with the power of assembly language."