[Spambayes] RE: Architecture of SpamBayes Application

Robert K. Coe bob at 1776.com
Sun Feb 1 14:28:17 EST 2004

Does anybody use Pegasus anymore? Until we completed our migration to Outlook/Exchange last spring, Pegasus was our staple POP3 client. IMO, it was one of the best freeware programs ever written, and I do believe it was designed to allow plugins.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165