[Spambayes] Delete from server

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Feb 1 17:33:53 EST 2004

> Then what is the option "POP3 account settings, Advanced,
> Remove from server
> when deleted from 'Deleted Items'" used for? Doesn't that
> mean Outlook can
> remove individual messages from the POP3 server?

I guess it would be possible, simply by starting a new POP session, and
somehow identifying the message in the list, and deleting it.

However, we already have some issues with this - see bug [ 773364 ] "Delete
>From Server" doesn't work on filtered mail:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=
773364

As always, contributions gratefully accepted!

Mark.