[Spambayes] Configuring proxy details?

Bentley, Bob bob.bentley at intel.com
Wed Dec 29 01:59:28 CET 2004

This must be a FAQ, but I can't find it in the troubleshooting guide any
place ...

I'm running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP behind a corporate firewall.  If
I click "Check for new versions" I get a busy hourglass for a while, and
when it times out I get a message telling me to check my Internet
connection.

The "new in 1.0.1" notes say: "Checking whether a new version is
available should now work for users who have entered proxy details in
their configuration file."  So how do I enter proxy details in my
configuration file?

Thanks,

Bob.