[Spambayes] Refresh Issue on Exchange 2003, SB1.0.1

Robert Neuschul robert at imagine.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 00:47:42 CET 2004

Harold

In article <D8039DD8C3BD2C4FB20D55E7A98589B80AFC5C at mhk-ex1.ad.dpra.com>,
Harold Vandeventer wrote:
> Windows hotfixes and Office 2003 have also become part of the
> environment; maybe our problems are caused by one of those "fixes."

That's what system restore points [and Shadow Copy/DFS] are for :-)

As it happens, that's one reason why I always have a couple of hot-swap
interchange disks on a testbed system - each of them has different
benchmark and slipstream points for both XP and 2003 - that way I can roll
back to older "vanilla" configs for testing.

Robert.