[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 - can't access folders of other Mailboxaccounts

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 9 01:40:53 CET 2004

> That is I can't expand each Mail box (except the one I
> am logged in as) to reveal the sub folder.

Could you try this again (to generate the log entries) and send us a copy of
your most recent log?  (SpamBayes->Help->Troubleshooting Guide explains
where to find the logs).  Perhaps something with the MAPI has changed with
Outlook 2003 that stops this working (it definitely still works with 2002).

> Also Spambayes 1.01 won't let me select the top level stating
> that I must select a sub folder.

This is a deliberate restriction.  If you were able to select the top-level
folder and used "include subfolders", then many folders that should not be
watched (e.g. Outbox, Drafts, Calendar) would be.  See:

[ 860410 ] SpamBayes allows top-level folders to be selected
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=
860410>

for more details.

=Tony.Meyer