[Spambayes] Setting up a new Outlook email profile

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 6 05:13:45 CET 2004

> I see where the the database is saved, under the user's
> documents and settings, but do you think that I accidently
> overwrote this file? I tried not to use the wizard, but I
> seemed to caught in loop when setting up another user profile
> in Outlook and could not get out, so yes I did use the wizard.

It's possible, yes.  The default choice for the initial screen of the Wizard
is to do some initial training.  Even if the folders selected were empty,
this would still mean that any existing database was replaced.  However, if
you selected either of the other choices on the initial screen, then the
database shouldn't have been replaced.

If you open up your data directory, the database files creation dates should
indicate when they were created.

=Tony.Meyer