[Spambayes] HELp with spambayes

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:31:19 CEST 2004

Can you send us your logfiles? I'll assume that your SpamBayes button
probably isn't working either, so go to the folder where you installed
SpamBayes and search for the file "troubleshooting.html". This file contains
instructions on how to locate your logfiles. Look for the section titled
"Check the log file".

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____