[Spambayes] Norton AntiSpam with SpamBayse?

David L. Grobstein dlg at acm.org
Sun Aug 22 18:10:48 CEST 2004

As I watch spambayse operate, all emails reach my inbox, then spambayse
removes the ones it identifies as spam.

I also have loaded a copy of Norton antispam, though I have not yet turned
it on.  I am under the impression that the Norton product examines the
incoming email before it reaches the inbox and removes what it thinks is
spam first.

If my assumption is correct, does that mean that I could run the Norton
product simultaneously with spambayse and still have spambayse work
properly?  It is already well trained.

      - Dave