[Spambayes] Spam Bayes and Backup Exec

Robert Mezzone Robert.Mezzone at PJSolomon.Com
Thu Aug 12 00:24:25 CEST 2004

What version of Exchange and BE? I am running Exchange 5.5 and BE 9.1 SP1
and don't have problems backing up the mailboxes.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org <spambayes-bounces at python.org>
To: spambayes at python.org <spambayes at python.org>
Sent: Wed Aug 11 18:15:46 2004
Subject: [Spambayes] Spam Bayes and Backup Exec

I have recently installed the SpamBayes Outlook plugin on a  couple machines
on my network. Now the backups are failing saying that access to the junk
e-mail and junk suspects folders is denied. I don't want to have to remove
SpamBayes but having successful backups is a higher priority. I do not care
that the junk mail is not backed up but I have to go through the logs every
day to make sure that is the only problem and it is time consuming. Please
advise.
Thank you

Julie Dalton
Network Administrator