[Spambayes] Re help

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:11:19 CEST 2004

SpamBayes is an open-source product supported by volunteers via this mailing
list, so I'm afraid we don't make phone calls.  However, if you can provide
some additional information about your problem to the list, we will be happy
to try to help.  In particular, we need to know the exact symptons of the
problem in as much detail as possible.  We also need to know your SpamBayes
version number, your Outlook version, and your OS version.

And probably most important is to include copies of your logfiles.  The
Troubleshooting Guide explains how to find them.  The Troubleshooting Guide
is available from the Help submenu of the SpamBayes drop-down, or if the
drop-down isn't working then you can look for the file
"troubleshooting.html" in your SpamBayes installation directory.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____