[Spambayes] fyi

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Aug 10 21:49:22 CEST 2004

And I've got it on Windows XP SP2 with Office 2000 SP3. We've got a Barracuda spam filter in front of our Exchange Server, so I don't see a lot of spam at work anymore. But all the buttons seem to be in the right place, etc.

More broadly (and slightly off-topic), I'm now upgrading my fourth XP machine to SP2 in the wake of yesterday's release, and so far things are going very well. Maybe some of the warnings and dire predictions will turn out to have been exaggerated.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165