[Spambayes] Spambayes has stopped working.

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 10 08:50:52 CEST 2004

> I have been using spambayes with outlook 2000 for
> approximately the last year but recently it has simply
> stopped working. I have tried to uninstall and re install but
> still Spambayes refuses to operate.
[from log]
> NOTE: Skipping folder for this session - temporarily unavailable

Are these folders on an Exchange/IMAP/Hotmail server?  Is there any reason
that they would be temporarily unavailable?

I can't think of anything that will simply solve the problem, so the best
bet might just be to open a bug report <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>,
and include a log with the verbosity (Advanced tab of the Manager dialog)
set to 5.

=Tony Meyer

---