[Spambayes] Outlook 2002

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 10 08:27:36 CEST 2004

> When you open the junk e-mail folder, I get a blank
> page that has  a sentence in the middle of the page
> that says " unable to display the folder. Could not
> complete the operation. One or more paramter values
> are not valid". It is a pst file. The folder is there
> to click on.  If you click on it again with the message
> on the screen it terminates the outlookprogram, than
> you have to open the program up again.

Yikes!  This doesn't sound like a SpamBayes related problem, just an Outlook
one.  (You could test that by uninstalling SpamBayes - which doesn't lose
any of the configuration/training data - and seeing if it still occurs).

Other than the Outlook repair utilities, I don't know what to suggest.  If
it's just that folder, perhaps the pst file is bad, and scanpst can't tell.
In that case, you could copy all the mail you can get to to a new pst file,
and dump the old one.

=Tony Meyer

---