[Spambayes] Problem with imap under linux.-part 4

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue Aug 3 16:37:51 CEST 2004

> > Rather I can use the Configure page, but configure folders to
> > filter or configure folders to train fails.
>
> What do you mean by "fails".  If there's an error message, we need to see
> it.

When I click configure folders to filter
I return:

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/Dibbler.py", line
  461, in found_terminator
      getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

        File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/ImapUI.py",
	line 174, in onFilterfolders
	    available_folders = self.imap.folder_list()

	      File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 296, in
	      folder_list
	          m = r.search(fol)

		  TypeError: expected string or buffer

When I click: configure folders to train
I get:

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/Dibbler.py", line
  461, in found_terminator
      getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

        File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/ImapUI.py",
	line 224, in onTrainingfolders
	    available_folders = self.imap.folder_list()

	      File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 296, in
	      folder_list
	          m = r.search(fol)

		  TypeError: expected string or buffer

Clearly there is still somthing I don't understan about this
interface.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University