[Spambayes] I made some progress on imap.

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 3 01:21:06 CEST 2004

> Ok I took care of the port problem. The place to change it is in the
> file: Options.py

No!  You should leave Options.py alone, unless you are adding a new option,
or removing one that is there (i.e. you are patching the software, rather
than using it).

You will have at least one configuration file (or sb_imapfilter is
unusable), and it is *there* that you put any options you wish to change.

> However, but configure folders to  filter or configure
> folders to train fails if I am not root So any further advice?.

Again, you need to define "fails" more specifically.  Do you get an error
message?

=Tony Meyer

---