[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: Save and Restore Defaultbuttons are too close

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 2 03:24:15 CEST 2004

> The problem I am having is occasionally I'll make a
> configuration change, but accidently move the mouse slightly
> causing a click on the restore-defaults button instead thus
> loosing my custom settings. I'd like to see a future version
> with restore-defaults located far away from the
> save/advanced/experimental buttons or at least add a "are you
> sure?" prompt.

This sounds like a reasonable request.  I've opened up a feature request
tracker for it:

[ 1001738 ] "Restore defaults" button too close to "save settings".
<http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1001738&group_id=61702&atid
=498106>

You might like to monitor it, or add any other comments you might have (or
other people that agree can add their weight to the request).  It's not an
overly difficult request, so I'm sure it'll get added at some point in the
not-too-distant future (although it won't appear in a release until 1.1a1).

=Tony Meyer

---