[Spambayes] Illogicality in the Web UI?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sun Aug 1 22:24:42 CEST 2004

    Robert> However the suggestion misses the point entirely: it shouldn't
    Robert> be *necessary* to use the browser in that way in order for the
    Robert> user to work around a workflow design problem that throws away
    Robert> the user's data.

I agree, it shouldn't.  But it also shouldn't be necessary for the
developers to work around buggy browers, especially if they don't use them.
If you can implement one of your alternatives I'm sure one of the developers
will consider a patch, but this being open source software, we are all
mostly scratching our own itches.  I suspect if you have any capability in
this area (Python, web app software, Javascript, whatever), you may be the
best person to solve this particular problem.

Skip