[Spambayes] Training ham / Header Options

Tim Fisher oh200 at fuse.net
Tue Apr 27 13:04:47 EDT 2004

Afternoon Group

New to Spambayes and its working very well.  I have a couple issues that I
could use help with if someone out there has the time.  I found the message
below in the archive.  I believe I am having the same issue.  Am able to
train all the spam I want but have only been able to train ham once and
every successive attempt has failed.  Restarted spambayes, computer, etc.
etc. to no avail.  All attempts end at  the url http://localhost:8880/train
and the displayed message "The page cannot be displayed"

Also in the documentation it talks about changing the Header to not read
just "spam", the suggestion was to change to "SBSpam" or some other
possibility.  For the life of me, I can't figure out where that edit is
possible.

Thanks for the help

Tim