[Spambayes] sb_imapfilter.py not adding headers / moving messages

Joe Catina warehauz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:36:33 EDT 2004

Ok, got it working!

The sleeping didn't help at all (well, at least not with 15 seconds of
sleeping) ... but a simple NOOP brought things up in the search right away
(and didn't add any useless time delays too thankfully).

I'd suggest putting it in the general release even though it seems like an
IMAP server issue, who knows how many other servers may have this quirk.

Just put:

imap.noop()

in the area we were talking about (roughly line 510, after
self._check(response, 'store'))

Now all the evidence / score headers etc are showing up properly, the
messages are getting moved to the proper folder, and everything is great.

Only problem left now is figuring out what's tripping up the parsing with
some messages.  I'll try to locate a common denominator in the faliling
messages .....