AW: [Spambayes] Filtering Spam

Thomas Becker tbecker at mvb-consult.de
Fri Apr 23 07:05:52 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just displayed the spam field as described in the guide.

What happens is, that the incoming message  is added to my normal folder and
there gets no score added in the new field. That means, that it doesn´t
realizize that there has a message arrived. What can I do about this?
And how does it come that these messages get a spam clue , although the new
field is emty. Do these things work separately?

When I move the message to my spam folder via the button "delete as spam"
the message gets a score added into the field (in that spam folder).

Can you help me solve my problem?

Thank you again!

Thomas Becker