[Spambayes] help with setup of my mail client

Joyce Byrer j.h.byrer at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 20 21:16:37 EDT 2004

Hello,
I just installed Spambayes and am working through the "Getting Started" steps.    So far I have right clicked on the SpamBayes tray icon program and clicked on "Configure".  I entered "postoffice.worldnet.att.net" for the Remote Server and "110" as the SpamBayes port.  I then clicked on the Save button.  Step 2 says that I should setup my mail client to receive mail from "localhost" rather than my mail server.  How do I do this?

I am running WindowsXP.  The version of SpamBayes is 0.5.  I am using Outlook Express.

Thank you,
Joyce Byrer