[Spambayes] SpamBayes

A. Chung amychung at singnet.com.sg
Fri Apr 16 05:08:08 EDT 2004

Dear Sirs

I wonder if the downloaded SpamBayes v1.0a9 (binary version) has been
currently installed into my PC equipped with Windows XP (home edition),
though its version 1.09 is clearly indicated on the Control Panel.

The point is that, when I am checking SpamBayes for its new version, the
pop-up message shows "the latest available version is SpamBayes Outlook
Addin, Binary Version 0.81 (September 9, 2003).  No later version is
available".  Puzzled!

Will you please advise if this is a bug on the program?  Meanwhile, I failed
to auto-archive those expired junk mail by Outlook and remove them from
"Junk Mail" (Spam) folder periodically as laid down on item 3.9 of SpamBayes
FAQ (version 1.64 of February 19, 2004).  Appreciate if you will let me have
your technical advice too.

Faithfully
Andrew Chung