[Spambayes] _pop3proxyspam.mbox on XP Desktop ??

Mark McClurg mcclurgm at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 15 23:00:05 EDT 2004

I have just installed spambayes for use on XP with Outlook Express.
I've run a few emails through for training, and all appears operational
- I'm excited to have this program to decrease the SPAM i've been
dealing with.

 I've one question though.  A file by the name of
_pop3proxyspam.mbox
has now shown up on my Desktop.

I don't see any reference to this file being placed in any directory,
and I see no directory in the .ini file that I would modify to have this
file written elsewhere.
Can someone explain what I can/should do - it's confusing with it
visible on the Desktop.

Thanks!
Mark