[Spambayes] folder selection problems

Aaron Nauman nauman at t-vec.com
Thu Apr 15 15:45:01 EDT 2004

I installed the beta version 1.0b1 and the behavior changed.

  Aaron
    Inbox
  Info
    Inbox
    Other

Given mailbox accounts like this, if I select the Inbox under Info, I get
messagebox

  Please select child folder - top-level folders can't be used

In the log file I see something like this

  Eeek - couldn't get the folder to check valid

Aaron